Christian Weddings
Options

Salt covenant

Hello, Knotties!

I just heard about this from a friend. Sounds like a wonderful idea, I just wondered if anyone on this board has heard of this or may consider it s an option. I really like this option (search "salt cellar in etsy.com if link doesn't work): 
but I would use a different description in the ceremony that wasn't so secular. I found out more about the ceremony doing a web search. Since FI loves to cook we were planning on getting a salt cellar anyways, but we have picked out one that is less expensive...I don't suppose anyone is interested in doing this and reselling the pouches in the very near future???

Thanks! 

Re: Salt covenant

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a really cool idea, and would be very easy to tie in "salt of the earth," etc into the descriptions provided on the website.

And it would be so easy to make those pouches, by hand or without a sewing machine.  Or you could look in jewelery/gift stores for some cheap jewelry bags to use.  

It's ridiculous how much recycled stuff costs.  It it's really something that's being repurposed, it should cost less!  That must be one heck of an egg!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love this idea! I just want an appropriate "holder" also! I havn't had any great ideas yet, you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards