Oklahoma

Oklahoma Aquarium

Has anyone seen a wedding here, or does anyone have reviews???

Re: Oklahoma Aquarium

• edited December 2011
    I've heard of people doing it there, but hear it is very expensive. My school had their prom there the year after I graduated and people said it was awful. There wasn't really room to dance. The tables were crowded and the layout for the evening made no sense. That was a prom though. So maybe a wedding would be different? I don't know, but I hope someone will have wedding/first hand experience to help you.
  • edited December 2011
    I have a friend that got married there, I wasn't able to make it to her wedding but I did see the pictures. I expected it to be, I guess more aquariums, etc in the room they got married in? But it was kinda dissappointing-the decor was very dark (I think the walls were burgundy) and it just looked like it could have been anywhere, like a hotel or something. I would say that makes it not worth the money, because it is pretty expensive. There's actually a video on the okaquarium.org website, under "Book an Event" click on Weddings & Receptions-although you may have already looked at that? Hope this helps some!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
    Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards