Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Hi!

Hey ladies! FI and I are getting married on January 22 in Cancun, Mexico. I'm a Topeka bride who tried posting on the Kansas board, but it was ridiculously slow! I hope you ladies don't mind having me here! I look forward to getting to know other Kansas Knotties!

Re: Hi!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!!!  This board isn't as crazy as the other ones I am on but its super fun group.  Everyone is really nice here!  Cancun will be fun and pretty!
  • Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the same thing with the kansas board....glad I found this one!
  • Options
    OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  Happy planning!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!

Oooh Cancun sounds like fun!  Have you guys planned a lot of it yet?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_hi-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:82Discussion:f98f6702-31e7-4088-b0b9-0146bae24235Post:968819be-3e40-483c-b6af-484f43fdf7e8">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome! Oooh Cancun sounds like fun!  Have you guys planned a lot of it yet?
    Posted by whitneykaye87[/QUOTE]
    We have put the deposit down on the resort we are staying at and not much else, haha. I really need to get our STDs out, like, immediately. I can't wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  You've got the big one down then- that's what counts.  Good luck getting everything together!
  • Options
    bultmannsbabebultmannsbabe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Maura! I see u here!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards