Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Ceremony site ideas needed!! St. Paul area

Hi ladies, hoping you can help!

I'm looking for a non-denominational chapel on the east side of the Cities (St. Paul, Stillwater, that general area).

Any ideas??

TIA

Re: Ceremony site ideas needed!! St. Paul area

• Options
    IzzygrimIzzygrim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are getting married at Trellis Events in Stillwater. It's gorgeous there. It's a little pricey, but they do such a fantastic job of taking care of everything and it's so pretty there I think it will be worth it. Their website is www.trellisevents.com.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The chapel at Ft. Snelling comes to mind.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the ideas!
  • Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

It's not a chapel, but I'm getting married at the Town & country Club in St. Paul. It is a very beautiful venue.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    lstifterlstifter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Northwestern Chapel, its in the roseville/st paul area off of snelling. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_ceremony-ideas-needed-st-paul-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:a1b30123-5a10-4305-9664-1201da5a8eebPost:196beab4-562b-43ae-8dd7-afdca1693ff1">Re: Ceremony site ideas needed!! St. Paul area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Northwestern Chapel, its in the roseville/st paul area off of snelling. 
    Posted by lstifter[/QUOTE]

oh gorgeous! this might be perfect, thank you so much!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would check out Macalester College Chaple On Grand and Snelling.  It's only $500 and it is so pretty with high celings.  That's where I am getting married.  You can be any faith and bring your own officante
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Northwestern Chapel is definitely not non-denominational, fyi.  We looked into that a little too.

Please keep bringing out ideas!  We're still looking for a ceremony (and reception?) site for November, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on Macalaster Chapel. Its gorgeous and most certianly non-denominational. Good Luck!

My Married Lady Bio
    FOR SALE ITEMS Wedding Countdown Ticker

I got married on Friday the 13th!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Northwestern Chapel is in fact non-denominational. FI and I are getting married there and I don't belong to a religion so we made sure of that. The only requirement is that the ceremony be performed by a minister registered in the state of Minnesota, but there are plenty of ministers that are willing to conduct a non-denominational ceremony.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards