New York

Caramel Apples

Having a fall wedding in Upstate NY and looking to do caramel apples for favors. Anyone know of anyone who does this? I have emailed all of the local apple orchards but also figured that there were people that did them out of their homes. My sister has been to several craft shows and says that she has seen people selling them during the fall time. Just wondering if anyone knew of anyone/recommended anyone. Thanks!

Re: Caramel Apples

• raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    The only place I can think of at the moment is Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory at the Waterloo outlets.

I'm not sure of any place that isn't an actual store that would sell them. Maybe check at farmers markets?
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many caramel apple favors would you need?  I would check out any farmers marker first, just to see if anyone there had ideas of who makes them.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • I am actually researching this now and the cheapest place I have found is through Happy Apple Caramel Apples (CLICKY).  Their reviews are pretty good too.  They are $1.16 per apple, and that's including shipping.  I've also been calling around to local places and because of the frost they had, a lot of them are not doing bulk orders. 
    282 Invited image
    201 Are ready to party! image
    81 Are staying at home image

Planning Bio! Pre-Wedding Items for Sale!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 2012 - September Siggy: Collage!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards