New Jersey - South
Options

Band and Photographer recommedations pls!

Hi All, I got married 3 years ago and everyone on the boards was so helpful but now it is my sister's turn.  Since I have been out of the loop a little - does anyone have band and photographer recommendations?  Thanks!

Re: Band and Photographer recommedations pls!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Swagger as our band!! You will not be disappointed.  www.swaggerband.com is their website...they also have a photographer, but we did not use her.

We used Paul Dempsey photography and were unbelievably impressed.

YAYYY for your sister!! have fun planning!!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We didn't use a band, but I was told by our venue that Centerstage Entertainment, who did our DJ-ing also has band and that they are great!

We used Inger from Keepsake Studios for our photography and loved her!  She's got a great reputation with my family (she better...we've used her 3 times now) and she's been really liked a bunch of other girls on the board. 
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer was Jordan Brian. He is absolutely amazing!! He is pricey, especially with prints but he's so worth it. I can give you more details if you want just PM me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We didn't have a band but also used Centerstage Entertainment. They were great to work with and had everyone dancing.

We used Terence Alimario www.alimariophoto.com I cannot say enough good things about him. Our pictures and album turned out amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Erin McGowen from http://fifthavenuephotography.com/.She shoots out of her house in Toms River. She is REALLLLLLLLY affordable and has a ton of wedding experience. We had already booked our photog. when we met her. We could have lost our deposit, booked her most expensive package and still saved money. Too bad she was booked for our wedding day. She did our e-pics and they are amazing!
  • Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We not married yet but we are using Masquerade for our band and Jennifer Childress for our photographer, both from reccommendations. Jennifer was reccommended on TK and our venue and a few other people reccommended the band. They invited us out to a wedding they were performing at and were awesome!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're not having a band - actually we're using Center Stage as well.  However my friend got married a couple of years ago and had the Heartbeats.  They were unbelievable.  The dance floor was full the whole night.  For photography, we booked David Humphreys.  His website is www.dhumphreys.com. He was the photographer at the same wedding and his pictures and the album were amazing.
  • Options
    kayte26jerzeykayte26jerzey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using  Inspirephotos. Here is the link

They will work with your budget.  and great to deal with.

Good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't trust Inspire. Kayte IS inspire Photos. They are posing as a bride. They are amateur. Avoid Inspire at all costs. You'll regret going with them. Look at their work. You'll see what I mean.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards