Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hair and Makeup - Southeast DE County

Any suggestions out here for reasonably priced hair and make-up serivces near Media, PA? Nothing over the top with 'three month before facials', etc. before hand. Just typical hair and make-up the day of.
Thanks!!

Re: Hair and Makeup - Southeast DE County

• I'm looking for reasonably priced hair and makeup recommendations near West Chester if anyone has them.  Thanks!
  • If you want to go to a salon I recommend Brittany @ Karma in Media for hair. I never had my makeup done there but I know they do have a MU Artist there.

Have you considered having people come to you? I got ready in Aston, PA and had Meghan from Hair by Meghan and Casey from Dylan Michael Cosemetics come to me. They are very reasonably priced (more so than many salons).  I would always recommend a bride have these services come to her. It is so relaxing! I am so glad I had them come to me. Never in a million year would I have wanted to be rushing around, leaving the house and worrying about my hair & makeup when going out into the elements. I actually don't understand why anyone would prefer to go to a salon on the day of the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • If you decide to use Karma for Hair and Makeup ask for Steph for hair she is amazing :)

I am personally using Changes located in Ridley. 
    Make-up- $45 for the bride and that include trial and eyelashes $25 for Bridesmaids and that includes eyelashes
    Hair- $75 for bride includes trial and $55 for bridesmaids.

Good luck!
  • nylybbanylybba member
    First Comment
    Nirvana in Springfield is good, but on the pricier side.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards