Second Weddings
Options

Silly I know... But you know what I can say??!!!

I am getting Married NEXT Month!!! May 15th is still 44 days but Still love to say that!!

I can say I have no clue how I started getting Brides Magazine in the mail but although it is silly I was so excited for it to say May on the cover!!!  I am giddy today!!

I only have favors and a couple of gifts to buy for the bridal party but for the most part it is a hurry up and wait thing and a final meeting with the Venue! I have never been so excited! This is something he and I have worked on for a year together!  

Re: Silly I know... But you know what I can say??!!!

• Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting!  Skip the favors and spend that money elsewhere
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    SweetAmy33SweetAmy33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! Congrats! I hope you have a beautiful wedding and I love how excited you are! Thats awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woo hoo.  This last month FLIES by.  And all sorts of little picayune things pop up, so you'll be busy. 

Find an evening to just sit together and savor all you've done together - it will feel really great. 

Enjoy all the fun!  ~Donna
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!

I'm getting married 8 days after you, Pamila, and I didn't realize it's NEXT MONTH until I read your post! Breathe in, breathe out (that's for me).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  I felt the same way when I could say 'next month'.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats Pamila (and Txmom21)! It's nice to see all your plans come together and know you only have a few weeks.

I was excited to be able to say "Next year" after January!

Good luck to you both. Hope you have everything perfect that day.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel the same way! This month is going to fly by too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pamila, I am sooooooo excited for you, it seems like just yesterday you started your planning and posting here. I am just thrilled for you that you found your prince and your happily ever after is coming soon. Take care of yourself and don't explode with happiness before the wedding!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Donna- Its funny he keeps making plans for the weekend so that we are doing fun not wedding related stuff. This weekend we are going to the county fair. He keeps telling me you are working to hard you need to have fun. I really don't have much left to do as I see it other than work so we can pay for the final things. 

Haha Alphabride I know this year has gone fast. I have appreciated you ladies all so much can't beleive it is so close!

txmom21- I know its gone by quick we are gonna have so much fun as all the others have done or will do.  

I remember when I found the knot and found all of us and I laughed so hard at retreads name! I love that btw. When I wasn't sure about what I wanted to do or should do and now I am a crazy bride with a bio and all of this lingo that is standard in my household now thanks to all of you ladies.

I don't know what I am gonna do after the wedding I will be at a loss with all the free time I am gonna have!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!  You're getting married the day before I do!  You're going to be a gorgeous bride and I'm so happy you found the one!  Surely he knows how blessed he is :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards