Louisiana-New Orleans

questionmaybe its just me

I have sent two different sellers on recyclebride messages one for over a month and the other for two weeks and they will not respond. I even had Robert from the recyclebride team send a message on my behalf n still no answer. Is it just me or has this happened to someone else.

P.s. they haven't been sold they don't have sold on the photos

Re: questionmaybe its just me

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_questionmaybe-its-just-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:9b50db25-3d29-4204-849d-b05932b71361Post:ac650df8-b94a-4833-9d03-8680db6d5bdb">questionmaybe its just me</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have sent two different sellers on recyclebride messages one for over a month and the other for two weeks and they will not respond. I even had Robert from the recyclebride team send a message on my behalf n still no answer. Is it just me or has this happened to someone else. P.s. they haven't been sold they don't have sold on the photos
    Posted by kiermart[/QUOTE]

They could have been sold and it just doesn't say....I bought mine on recycled bride and the whole sale is private, not through the site, so they could be gone.  It is rude that they wouldn't update the listing, but if it's been that long my guess is sold.  Listings go really quickly if it's a good price or a popular dress....I bought mine the day it was posted, so unfortunately they may be gone.  Good luck though, and hopefully I'm wrong!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards