New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Wedding Coordinator Suggestions?

I have been doing all of my planning by myself, and now that we're 4 months away form the big day, i really need extra help.
It's going to be 150 people in an outdoor, non traditional setting. I have all the vendors lined up, i just need someone who can oversee details for me and be there for the next few months and weekend of!
Ideally i'm looking for someone who will be really excited to do something different and not a "traditional" wedding. My fiance and I live in NYC, our vendors are from all over and the wedding site is outside New Paltz, NY.
Whenever i look at wedding coordinator websites it all seems so over the top and crazy.. i just can't work with a "Fantasy Wedding Coordinators" type company.. want someone down to earth who understands our budget is limited.
Please help with suggestions if you can! The stress it getting to me!

Re: Wedding Coordinator Suggestions?

• Options
    Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved our planner, Sara Kate Events! Katie was so great to work with and does a lot of un-traditional weddings, which is what ours was. I highly recommend her! www.sarakateevents.com HTH! Rose
  • Options
    tstegertsteger member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Try Ryan at the DJ Compnay.   www.thedjco.net. I am using them for DJ and Photobooth.  He is also going to be my Day Of Coordinator.
    I've heard about Cinderella for a Day but I don't know anything about them
  • Options
    wdubin122wdubin122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding planner, Lauren Paige has been a Godsend!  I couldn't be doing this without her and she is well worth beyond her fee.  She goes way past  what she is supposed to do and goes above and beyond.  You can tell she really loves her job.  As far as budget, she is great.  She is extremely conscious of our budget and keeps me well within it.  She is also extremely organized.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have had Evgenia from Event Remembered helping us with our wedding coordination and specially The Day Of. She is super cool to deal with, organized and down to earth. She can take on where you left of and will make it happen for you. Good luck!!! Her site is www.eventremembered.com
  • Options
    woodfrogswoodfrogs member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Jeanne Stark at Hudson Valley Ceremonies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just hired Karin at Cinderell4aday...she seems great so far!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oops...Cinderella4aday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Weddings By Debra is THE BEST!! I know everyone says that but she is amazing, becomes your friend and deals witht the BS so you don't have to!
    ~ Planning Bio~
    ~ Married Bio~
    ~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All You Need Is Love....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards