Arizona-Tucson
Options

Budget friendly venues

My FI and I have decided to get married October of 2013. We are expecting about 200 people. I know that's a lot...that's what I told my mother but she insists that's how many people we'll invite. Does anyone have any suggestions on a nice and fairly reasonably priced place??

Re: Budget friendly venues

• Options
    I am getting married at the Reflections at the Buttes. They are pretty reasonably priced when you look at everything that is included in your price. The bartender, DJ, caterer, wedding planner, chairs, linens, and some decorations are all included in the price. October is a more expensive month in general, but Reflections has been great so far for us and I think its definitely worth what you pay for. I believe that the venue can hold 200 or 250 people. They have a beautiful area outside for the ceremony and then an inside area for the reception. My friend was married at Reflections Oct 2010 and she told me that she didn't have to worry about anything the day of the ceremony. They were great and took care of everything. You also provide the alcohol for the bar at Reflections which means you can save money by gettting what you want and spending as little or as much as you want instead of flat rate like some places.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The Oasis at Wild Horse Guest Ranch is pretty budget friendly, and more than willing to work with you to create a package that fits your needs.
  • Options
    I had my wedding at Stillwell House and Garden and it was very reasonably priced. A friend of mine was married at Saguaro Buttes recently, and it was a beautiful venue that was also priced fairly. I have heard good things about the pricing at Tanque Verde Guest Ranch, too. Although I wasn't into that desert/ranch vibe for my wedding, which was why I went with Stillwell House.
    April 2011 November Siggy: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Also look outside of normal venues.  The local parks are inexpensive.  We are using a community club house, but it would have been cheaper for us to use a city park.
  • Options
    We were also on a budget and went with La Mariposa:

http://lamariposaresort.com/
  • Options
    Reflections at the Buttes was very budget friendly and is still in the rhelm of possibilities for us!

• Options
    stillwell house?  has anyone been here?
  • Options
    I just chose my venue also and its called Stardance. Its stunning and beautiful.

azstardance.com is their website
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards