Flowers

Looking for a Globe Vase topped with a Candle

I am getting married in May 2013! Woohoo! And I am looking for something that will hold both a candle and some flowers at the same time. I have looked every where and have not yet found anything, but maybe I'm looking to hard so I'm turning to you all for help. We are ordering some votive candles now all we need is something to put them in and since table space is limited I need something that will hold some flowers as well.
I would like something like this:

but I can't find anything like it. Please help!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Looking for a Globe Vase topped with a Candle

• What you have pictured is 2 parts: a hanging glass votive (or tealight) holder inserted into a glass rose bowl. That is what they are called. The votive/tealight holder has to have a "lip" on the top to hold it in place when inserted into the bowl. They can also be located by calling them "glass  flower pot votive/tealight holders".

They may be hard to order online because you are going to need to know the width of the rose bowl opening in order for the hanging glass votive holder to sit in it.

This website has both the flower pot style votive holders and the round "rose bowl" glass vases:

www.quickcandles.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards