New Hampshire
Options

Looking for a June Afternoon Wedding?

So this might be premature, but I'm supposed to be getting married in the afternoon at The Granite Rose on 6/25/11.  There might be a change in plans with my wedding and this date will become open.  I booked this last June, so at this point I've paid a few deposits and I know if you cancel with a venue you either don't get your money back, or if you can try to find someone who wants the date/time, they will be more understanding to refund, etc.

If anyone is interested in a June wedding date at the Granite Rose, if you can contact me maybe we can discuss all the details offline of how this could work if/when the date opens up.  It's supposed to be a ceremony at 11am and reception from 12-4pm.

There might also be a few other vendors available that day as a result...Suzanne's Flowers, Wild Orchid Baking Company, Photography by Linda to name a few....if anyone wants more info, please contact me.  

If things change as I have an inclining they might, I'd love to minimize the amount of money a cancellation could cost me.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Looking for a June Afternoon Wedding?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also getting married at the Granite Rose but in July. Unfortunatly, I won't be able to take your date but I wish you luck in finding someone. I hope everything is ok and you wont have to cancel your wedding!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards