New Jersey
Options

Hair and Makeup Trial PIP - opinions!

Hey everyone,
This past weekend I was home in NJ and went to Aquamedica Salon near The Ocean Place where I'm getting married. These are the hair trial and makeup pics and I'd love your opinions! (It also turned out to be the bridal shower weekend -so I'll try to throw in a photo of that too!)

Then the makeup. She did two different styles on each side. I liked the white side's eyes better and the pinker sides cheek makeup better.

This was the side I liked better:

And then here is one from my shower -  it was alot of fun and glad I am no longer being tortured or confused about it being on my bachelorette weekend:

Re: Hair and Makeup Trial PIP - opinions!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your hair and your makeup! Your makeup is not too much and not too light. Its just right. You look beautiful!
  • Options
    VanessaB24VanessaB24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love you hair, and the makeup came out really nice, but I like the colored eyes better, I hate white makeup
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the hair, not a fan of the makeup, I think you need more on the eyes or something I can't place it.

I must say I find it very odd that they did your eyes different, I don't think I can see the full affect.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the hair, the makeup I think is very everyday to me. And so glad your shower was this weekend! What a relief!
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your hair. I agree with Cheryl on the makeup. It's hard to tell since there are two different sides, but I just think it oculd have been done much better. The white is too white.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm I see that. I  definitly am not typically a huge makeup wearer and don't want anything too heavy.  The white is VERY white, but I did like it better then the pink, because that side felt almost "Dark" comparably.  I agree, I thought it was odd she did actually both sides of the face completely different (different concealers/powder) just to see what would work best.    
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I love your hair!

Your makeup is nice but I prefer more glam / diva for the wedding day.  I feel like it's the one day we can live it up with makeup.

Hope you had a good time at your shower!

• Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey so I posted on the other thread before I saw this.  SOooo glad it was your shower! I love the way they did your hair.  I do agree with pp though there is something missing with the make-up, I think maybe a bit more drama might be nice.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm what do you all think could add more drama? Maybe more liner?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Your hair is beautiful! Makeup is nice but is too light. I'm not used to makeup either but I'm going with a more glam/dramatic look.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    gibribuzgibribuz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look great! I love the hair.  As far as makeup... I like the colored side better.  I am not feeling the white makeup.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    edited December 2011
    Agree with PPs.  I  love the hair! Add some color to  the eyes to make them POP.
  • Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a fan of the white side either.  It may look nice in person, but I don't think the photos will accurately capture it.  Your dress is already white, so I would go for more color on the eyes.  Your hair looks great though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    edited December 2011
    I love the hair but I'm having trouble placing the make-up and what needs to be adjusted. I think that the fact that they are two different looks is confusing too.
  • Options
    JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE that hair style. It's gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the hair! I think you need more color!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone - I'll definitly make sure to suggest the color/more dramatic looks for wedding day :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hair is very pretty! I'm not sure about the make-up, too. It's very light around the eyes, I think they can pull some more color.
  • Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your hair looks awesome!  I actually like the pink shadow eye better than the white - for some reason I am not a fan of the white eyshadow look.  I think the other eye looks very pretty as is - although I tend to like a more natural look. 
  • Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love the hair and agree with PPs on the makeup.  I think you need a more dramatic look to show up well in photos.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love the hair!  the makeup is pretty, but i feel like you can use a little bit more.
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the hair, very pretty, did not like the make-up. I'd have a 2nd make-up trial with someone else.
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the hair!  I always love half up - half down styles.

I hate when they do half of your face with one makeup style and the other half with another.  They always do that on My Fair Wedding and it's hard to really see what it looks like when you only see half the face.

I definitely agree with others, I'm not really a fan of the white.  I would also probably add more eyeliner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards