Connecticut
Options

Florists for Saint Clement's

where are you/have you gotten your flowers for ceremony & reception  at Saint Clement's Castle??
She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florists for Saint Clement's

• Options
    pprendipprendi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Melissa at Stylish Blooms for my St. Clement's Wedding (9/25/11). She does beautiful work and she is very reasonable. Plus, she's sooo nice! She's very busy so I'd contact her ASAP.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Jane from Just for You. She did a fabulous job!  She really pulled my winter theme together, decorated both the ceremony room and reception room wonderfully and was extremely reasonable! :)  I can't believe it's been a little over 3 months! Good luck! SCC is amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SCC bride, but my cousin is doing my flowers.  But if she wasn't I would have looked into Jane, Sharon Elizabeth and Victorian Garden.  Love all their work!
    GL!
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ditto to Jane!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using sharon elizabeth's. Loved her and she actually had a lot of budget friendly ideas!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No takers for datura? I'm definitely going to look into Just For You. Thanks ladies!
    She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know sharon Elizabeth works a lot with saint clements and she does such a beautif.job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards