California-Orange County
Options

How much are you spending on your DJ?

I usually don't like to ask about costs, but I need a DJ to handle the music for our ceremony and reception (about 7 hours total).

We found one we like, but i'm wondering if his quote is competitive.

How much are you spending?

Re: How much are you spending on your DJ?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Djs are about $900-$2000.  Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our DJ is costing $1145 for 6 hours. He's really awesome. Atmosphere Entertainment, Joe Paxton is the DJ that is going to do our wedding. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    About 1,000
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your input!
  • Options
    writerunnerwriterunner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $1,700
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We booked 6 hours for $1295....I sent you a PM with more info.  Hope that helps.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is a friend that i've had since elementary he's charging us $85 an hour and he comes with everything and will play anything you want. He's a Local around here and has experience :)
    they're not mistakes, just learning opportunities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kitsune143kitsune143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're not having a DJ at all. FI and I made an iPod playlist of songs we want played and are renting a PA system and have a friend who acting as MC for the reception. All he has to do is hit play =)
  • Options
    JaszyBabyJaszyBaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Fred David from Sound Garden  951.367.7654. He is awesome and gives awesome rates. Much lower than the others have said. Give him a call and tell him Marcella Munoz referred you, maybe he will give you the same deal he is giving me.

He really is awesome. I love his entire set up, it's making the music aspect of our wedding effortless. He works with a more well known company but also does his own business on the side. He uses the same equipment ans setup as well. He quoted me about $300.00 less than the well kown company.

I hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    About $800. After Dark Entertainment - John is the best!
  • Options
    moh27moh27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    About $1200-$1500 is reasonable.  I'm using who all my friends have used and loved...local, young, hip, AND professional (hard to find these days).  Check them out for a quote: http://www.ElevatedPulsePro.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards