Ohio-Columbus

Best place to buy candles

I am looking for the best place to get some pillar candles.  I found 2 packs at Michael's and Hobby Lobby for $6 but it seems like I could still do better.  Does anyone have a suggestion? TIA!
image &nbsp ? image
Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Best place to buy candles

• edited December 2011
    I bought votive candles from quickcandles.com, they're pretty inexpensive and they come quickly.  You may want to check it out for price comparison.
  • sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pottery Barn! They have so much stuff there and it's fairly cheap too! :-)
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• edited December 2011
    Check out ebay.  I think i bought my votive candles from quick candle or a company like them on ebay.
  • KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TJ Maxx in the Home Good section :) 
    Anniversary
  • aem2006aem2006 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking to buy 30-40 white pillar candles and I'm thinking about buying mine thecandledepot.com. If you find something better, let me know! The more you buy the cheaper they seem to be! I didn't realize until after I started researching that whitle pillar candles would be so expensive!!!

Also, I think the flower factory has decent prices on basic white ones, not as cheap as websites but still better than 2 for $6! I think even Ikea has cheaper packs! I will use any excuse to go to Ikea :)
  • edited December 2011
    i second flower factory. i just got supplies there to make cool terrariums and thought the candle prices were good.
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe some of the bigger dollar stores. Deals has some good ones, Or the flower factory. That's always fun.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sherise40sherise40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a little late, but I second quick candles. I ordered 144 red votives from them for fairly cheap. Shipping was fast. Flower Factory on has white so if you want white then they will probably be best, but if you want color you may search on the internet. I.E. Quick candles......
    :-)
    -Sherise Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards