Texas-Houston

Space City Entertainment

My wedding isn't until February so I can't review their actual services, but I can say something about their ethic.

I had posted a few weeks ago about a death in my family and me having to but my budget due to it, and Space City Entertainment was kind enough to help me out.

I am having a Sunday wedding and they were kind enough to give me a discount and were overall VERY courteous about the whole situation.

As I stated before, I have not yet used their services, but I feel that kindness and sincere generosity shows a lot about personal morals and business ethics. If you are still looking into a DJ, please give them a shot. Email them for price quotes, see what they can offer, because so far everything has been awesome with them.
And now we are as one
Married February 20, 2011

Re: Space City Entertainment

• Jmiller1782Jmiller1782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree! I have not had my wedding yet but this is the vendor I am most excited about. i met with Jason tonight and couldn't be more pleased. I know everything will be great. Ladies, I would definitely book them and not give it a second thought if you need a DJ!
  • thomlatthomlat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked them too! I am so excited to have them as my DJ. Very professional and nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards