Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Tyler Boye Photography

Has anyone used another photographer from Tyler Boye photography that wasn't Tyler Boye?  We are meeting with Jenna, one of Tylers photographers.  Her work still looks very nice on his website.  Tyler is not quite in our budget.  Just wondering if anyone ever used her.

Re: Tyler Boye Photography

• colleenm18colleenm18 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a friend who used Tyler Boye Photography, I am not sure of her actual photographer.  However she did not love him and said she would honestly never recommend his company.  She said the pictures they did get are good however many shots that she wanted are missing and he was just not very friendly or accomodating.

• jenlt81jenlt81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you.  That stinks.  I hope Jenna does a good job because we put down a deposit since I posted this. 
  • jharvey7jharvey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really enjoyed working with Tyler and his team for my wedding day and engagements pictures.  I was wowed by the engagement pictures and can't wait to see the pictures from my wedding day.  He has a great eye for interesting photos and is adaptable in many situations.  I would absolutely recommend him if you are looking for top notch photography.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards