Louisiana-New Orleans

AMANDA MARKS

Has anyone had any luck getting in contact with her?   Her phone number is disconnected.   Has anyone actually received their albums from her?  I am hoping she plans to actually deliver them at some point.   

Please let me know.
THANKS!

Re: AMANDA MARKS

• Unfortunately several brides have complained about not getting their albums after a year.  Did you at least get your images from your wedding?
  • I did get my images on a disc - took 3 months for that.  Had to call, email and text constantly  And she did not include all of the pictures - for my wedding or my bridal portrait session.   Also, not all of the wedding photos had been touched up ie., the wedding cake photos are bad angles that need to be fixed, etc.  But since then nothing.  Well, she responded to an email or two, blowing me off, but now she seems totally unresponsive.  I gave her the list of photos for our wedding album months ago and nothing.   And now her phone is disconnected!  I am starting to wonder if anyone at all gets their albums from her or if she just takes the money and runs.  I haven't located anyone who has actually received an album from her.   This is beyond crazy and I hope she leaves this business. 
  • I am so sorry this happened to you. Has anyone who has had problems with her contacted an attorney to see what they can do? It is unfortunate that this is happening to people, but hopefully this will save some brides-to-be the frustration you're surely experiencing. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am an attorney but was hoping to avoid litigation on this.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards