New Hampshire

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i confess that i am now more impatient than excited for my wedding. time needs to hurry the hell up, lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I make a really miserable sick person.  I hate colds and they always come at the worst time.  Here's to this little cold moving along!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I hate how as excited as I am, there is still a small part of me that is the dreaded j word - jealous. Ugh. I know, I know, it's natural. But it's not fair - both ways.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I think I am going to start wearing one of my wedding bands to make my e-ring feel better.  I don't like how it looks with just one but I cant have it sized until the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I want to drop off the face of the earth right now. I just want it t be the wedding day already! Other than that I confess I plan to spend majority of my day of Friday sleeping because I have gotten so little sleep this week!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that while I am grateful to have a job and be able to pay my bills, I really really hate working retail, and I really resent being scheduled for nine 8-hour days in a row.

I further confess that if I am told I have to work Black Friday, I will suddenly be flying to California for Thanksgiving and not will not be able to come back for a week afterwards.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am super excited at the prospect of moving yet I'm scared out of my mind at the same time!   Eeeek

April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards