Students

GRADUATED!!!

Hi all, I just graduated yesterday with a Masters in Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering!  WOOOT!

Disregard poll!

Re: GRADUATED!!!

• Congrats!

And go ahead and send some grad announcements to family, if you want (: My grandma couldn't make it to my graduation from undergrad, she loved the announcement.
  • Congratulations!!
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    Aw thanks!  No one made it to mine ceremony just FI.  Everyone else is a plane ride away, but FI did take some awesome HD video for me.  My parents just cannot remember for the life of them what I went to school for.  This would be my way of giving something they can refer to!
  • congrats ! it must feel so good :) esp because thats not an easy field either!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_graduated-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:b4ca7901-2398-423b-9504-11e91c99f42aPost:b2a67ec5-85ff-440f-a02b-8920417112c2">GRADUATED!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi all, I just graduated yesterday with a Masters in Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering!  WOOOT! Disregard poll!
    Posted by ginadog[/QUOTE]

You go girl! Congrats!
  • Very exciting! And yes, send out announcements! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Congrats! It must feel nice to be done!!
  • Announcements are awesome!! I don't know what you have in mind... but I have hundreds of cousins (very large family) and it's so awesome to get the announcements on plain printer paper with a few pics, a summary of the past few months or years and what's to come, and it's really cheap to send out and no ordering required :) and it feels special to receive one :)

and 
    CONGRATS!!! 

You have the RIGHT to brag all you want! You've earned it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards