Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Budget honeymoon

Any websites to go to to research or look at honey moons. I am not trying to break the bank but would love to go to the carribean or Mexico like cabos or Lucia

Re: Budget honeymoon

• Options
    Try cheapcaribbean.com and allinclusiveoutlet.com. I have found good rates for AIs in the Caribbean/Mexico on those.

Also I'd plug in travel dates/destinations on all the major travel sites (expedia, Travelocity, etc) just to price compare. Sometimes you can snag good deals on those. Another tip is to sign up for e-mails from Travel Zoo. I have friends who have scored awesome deals through Travel Zoo and getting e-mail alerts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    Check out luxurylink.com
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Most of these sites have really great deals is there one that will allow you to get a good deal for 2013 and not now?
  • Options
    lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    We're on a really tight budget and we chose to do a cruise.  For the two of us, it's under $2,000 and that includes flights, a balcony cabin, excursions, meals, tips, and taxes.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Budget honeymoon:[QUOTE]Most of these sites have really great deals is there one that will allow you to get a good deal for 2013 and not now? Posted by ncsudiva4eva[/QUOTE]

Not to many yet. I've been looking around for March 2013 and have found that the more known ones.expedia,orbitz,Hotwire and so on have 2013 available. I'm holding out till sept thru dec when the others such as luxury link travel zoo groupon will have it available at a higher percentage off. Generally the good deals are 3 to 4 months out from the travel date. However, that may mean sacrificing an exact date depending on how large the hotel and or resort is.
  • Options
    We just booked a trip for next June- hotel only though right now.  (We have a baby, so we are going to Beaches Turks and Caicos and the price only goes up and up and up as you get closer. )  I've booked with bookit and cheaptickets in the past and got good deals.  But we mostly use a travel agent, she always find a great deal for us and guides us to the resort that offers what we are looking for with each vacation.  If you'd like her info, PM me.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards