Ohio-Toledo
Options

Florist recs

Who did your flowers? 

So far I have talked to Lynn at Pollynn flowers and Beth at Enchanting Florist.

Anyone recommend anyone else?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Florist recs

• Options
    catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Craigs Florist on Alexis Rd.  They're nice, and won't rip you off.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sherry's Touch.  I cannot find her number at the moment, but I found her through the ladies on this board, so someone else may have it. She was amazing.  She works out of her home and only schedules 1 wedding per weekend.  I really felt like she put a lot of time and effort into everything for me.  On top of that, her prices were AWESOME!  She was possibly my favorite vendor to work with.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Karen at Prescott florist!  She did a lot more than she quoted us for...added in exrta flowers.  Did beautiful work and at a great price!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_florist-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:75a666d9-95d3-444c-b322-e6a23abace8cPost:821d4b49-7edd-4ea4-98a3-93988487adbc">Re: Florist recs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sherry's Touch.  I cannot find her number at the moment, but I found her through the ladies on this board, so someone else may have it. She was amazing.  She works out of her home and only schedules 1 wedding per weekend.  I really felt like she put a lot of time and effort into everything for me.  On top of that, her prices were AWESOME!  She was possibly my favorite vendor to work with.
    Posted by cschuma2[/QUOTE]

Yes, Sherry!! :)   I actually found her through my cousin (my cousin is friends with her daughter) and used her for our wedding...  And I have raved about her ever since, haha.
    She truly is wonderful, and her prices cannot be beat!! (I even got a quote from Kroger, and Sherry beat it!!)
    She can be reached at 419-866-5045
    :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_florist-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:75a666d9-95d3-444c-b322-e6a23abace8cPost:8c4ad69d-9ad6-423c-bb20-260ffb29fea6">Re: Florist recs</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Florist recs : Yes, Sherry!! :)   I actually found her through my cousin (my cousin is friends with her daughter) and used her for our wedding...  And I have raved about her ever since, haha. She truly is wonderful, and her prices cannot be beat!! (I even got a quote from Kroger, and Sherry beat it!!) She can be reached at 419-866-5045 :)
    Posted by Merin[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Merin.  I was googling my little heart out trying to find Sherry's contact information, but then I saw you posted her number. Thanks so much :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have nothing but great things to say about Beautiful Blooms by Jen. She blogs all her weekly flower projects with pictures. Its nice to see what your buying and then -- she blogs the after shots of what the bouquets and arrangments look like when they are done. Super cool.
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Pollyn for my 7-10 wedding and she did an amazing job. I will post pics when I get them back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I used Lynn.  She was absolutely wonderful!  You could tell she really cares about everything she does (she was tearing up after she saw my dress when she dropped the bouquets off!).  She was the best price I found... pretty much right around what Sharry's Touch charges.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards