Second Weddings
Options

Cant get a pic into my sig. Needing assistance

I am having such a hard time trying to get a pic into my siggy. I downloaded a pic of me and FI to photobucket and when I copied and pasted to the my signature box it did not have the pic but just the thing that I pasted along side my sig name. What the heck an I doing wrong here?

Re: Cant get a pic into my sig. Needing assistance

• Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to remember, but I think how I did it was to post my pictures to something like one of the free photo websites, like flickr.  Then select the picture you want to post--the site should give you the choice of "post to website" or something like that--click on that, and you'll get the tiny url, copy and past to the signature portion of your profile.  If I can find the section that actually has step by step instructions, I'll post those, but probably someone else is better at this than am I. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jeanni, I use photobucket too and I found instead of using the IMG code (I had the same problem as you when i used it), I used the HTML code that starts like <a href="http://s611.photobucket.com/albums. This seems to work on TK.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards