New Jersey - South

Day of Event Planner?

Has anyone or is anyone using a wedding coordinator just for the day of your wedding?  I was looking into this recently, I am pretty organized and don't need a lot of assistance but was thinking I might want someone's help that day.  When I looked into a few recommendations they were all $1200!  I can just not see paying someone that much money for one day when mostly everything is finished just to basically look after things.  Does anyone have any recommedations for someone who is more reasonably priced? Thanks!!
imageimageimage

Re: Day of Event Planner?

• dinnamingdinnaming member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used this planner:  http://www.celebrationsbyjillian.com/

She charged more than half as much to start.  I also had her do out flowers, centerpieces, programs, place cards, and menus so paid a bit more but she was awesome!!!  The day could not have gone as wonderful as it did without her!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We used Kathleen at Premier Event Planning & Consulting. We only hired her for day of coordination services, but she essentially organized our whole day. She made sure we did a lot of things and took care of things we hadn't originally thought of. Came up with our ceremony and reception timelines, contacted vendors, made sure final payments were taken care of, etc. She also made sure that our reception venue followed my timeline and that every last detail I planned was executed perfectly.

She was very reasonably priced. If you would like her contact information, let me know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had a fabulous DOC named Susan Hart who was recommended to me by a Knottie on the Philly board.  She's very reasonably priced and did a fabulous job!  She doesn't have a website, but you can call her at (609)947-9025.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Laura of Every Last Detail (eldplanning.com). She gave me a great price for DOC and will travel anywhere in NJ. She quoted me $400 for the whole day. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards