November 2012 Weddings
Options

Hello!

Hi Ladies!!!

I am new to this so bare withi me!

I recently got engaged!! Even though we have only been engaged less than a month we have been planning forever!

My mom and I have been starting and collecting ideas for months now. I am just beginning to feel engaged and OVERWHELMED!

We are still picking a venue but should have one within the next 2 weeks and I am going dress shopping next week!

We are planning a Nov 2012 wedding! Do you think we can do it?! Any one have tips or vendors that they are using and booked that they would swear by??

Re: Hello!

• Options
    Welcome! You still have plenty of time so don't get stressed. On the left, there are several local boards - there should be one for your area that can give you vendor reviews.

You also may want to check out the November 2011 boards for brides who got married in November - many of them have posted advice for us November 2012 brides. 

I'm dress shopping in the next few weeks as well. Best of luck!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!

You'll definitely be able to plan everything in time for a November 2012 wedding.  We got engaged in September and we have just about everything done for our wedding.  If we could do that in 5 months, you can definitely do it in 9!  

Good luck with your planning!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    THANKS LADIES!!

WE ARE ACTUALLY DOING REALLY WELL ON TIME! ITS BEEN SO EXCITING AND I JUST HAD MY BRIDAL SHOWER AND WE RECIEVED SO MANY WONDERFUL GIFTS!

WE ARE SO EXCITED!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards