New Hampshire
Options

Fit2BWed and Andreas Bridal Boutique

Positive experiences? Negative experiences? Do you have pictures of the alterations and bustles that were done at either of these places? I'm looking into setting up appointments at one of these places..and I want to make sure I pick the best one!

TIA ladies!! If you'd prefer to email me pictures of your dress after alterations or give me feedback that way, my email is bcbazo71611@gmail.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
290image Made the Cut!!
175image Are Ready to Party!!
56image Are Party Poopers!!
59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

Re: Fit2BWed and Andreas Bridal Boutique

• Options
    mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I reccomend Cathy at Andrea's Bridal in Rochester!  I think I've posted about this before, but anyway Andrea's has my vote.  Cathy had to take my gown up and in 6 inches.  I bought it too early!  Then, I lost around 45 lbs.  She did an awesome job!  She also altered all of my bridesmaids, jr. bridemaid, and jr. groomswoman's dresses!  Very reasonable!  Sorry I don't have pics that I can post here.  Let me search and I may send some. 

edit**  Got it to post:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the post! :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!

• Options
    ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Deb at Fit2BWed for my alterations, and she was amazing! She did a beautiful bustle on my trumpet gown with about 7-8 buttons, and it looked fabulous. She also added velcro on the inside of my gown and on my corset so that my strapless dress would stay in one place all day. She also added covered buttons down the back of my entire gown. I just can't say enough good things about her!

Here's a picture of the back of my gown and the girls doing the bustle, and one of the finished bustle. Hope this helps!

Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is a stunning bustle. I don't know which place to choose!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards