Maryland-Baltimore

Band Suggestions?

Hi There! I think we have zeroed in on the fact that we want a band, but I am in need of some recommendations. Any suggestions for a good band? I'm getting married next Fall at the Evergreen Museum Carriage House.

Re: Band Suggestions?

• edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    We used Millennium and they were incredible - we probably got the most compliments on them. You can book them through the Washington Talent agency.
    http://www.washingtontalent.com/weddings/dancebands.html

I've had friends use Doctor's Orders and Nightlife too and they were both great, but I don't know their contact info.
  • lcv813lcv813 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I am very late to this one... but we used Radiant, they are run by Order Productions... there is a 6-piece and an 8-piece option.  They were absolutely wonderful to work with... both leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day.  My best friend used them for her wedding less than a month before ours, and we had booked them only 5 weeks out from our wedding due to a cancellation on our original band.  Radiant rocked the house at both weddings... we've gotten nothing but compliments from our guests about Radiant ever since.  DH and I keep saying we need to find another reason to have a party so Radiant can come play... we loved them and there is such a broad selection of music they play.  VERY reasonable in price, too. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards