African American Weddings

Whats your wedding budget?

Mine is $5000....how about you?
****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown

Re: Whats your wedding budget?

• $15 & I thought I would be over but I've been finding the best deals lately on everything!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I started off at 6000 but started pricing everything and set a 12000 budget. So far i think im under budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine started at $12.....now I'm at about 16ish.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • 12K.......hopefully i will end up under budget and not overYell
  • For FI sake I said 10 but really 12 lol.. So far im under by 3k...im hoping to keep ot that way.
  • Right now mine is $15k but with all the blessings I have been getting I think I am going to be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy under!
  • Mines is 10k and I think im right on target so far.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_whats-your-wedding-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:7915478c-fed9-4863-bbc7-22934a77bccaPost:33a35bf9-560d-4def-ac07-f204f5ee7337">Re: Whats your wedding budget?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mines is 10k and I think im right on target so far.
    Posted by nbrown501[/QUOTE]

I'll take that back, Im over already. Money goes so fast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 25k... i stopped looking...
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • It was 10K, then I readjusted to 7K about 2 months ago. But as CaseynMike suggested, we may be under. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Mine is at 3K. Very Very Very Very Very small and intimate wedding! (My first wedding was big and extravagant) We are spending our $$ on the Honeymoon (Europe) and then buying furniture in our home that represents a combination of both of our styles.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mines is about 15k not including the dress. I know there are so many other things that i need to do.. I need help staying under budget and finding deals..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards