Moms and Maids
Options

MOB and sMOB gifts?

So I wanted to get my mom a tote that says "mother of the bride" and fill it with things from when I was little. Just little memories and pictures and candies we used to share.

I have no clue what to get sMOB. She's not at all close enough to me to get a Mother of the Bride anything, but I don't want her to feel like I putting way more value on my mother.

What would be a gift that's just as special, but doesn't involve anything like my mothers, because I don't really share any memories with my stepmother that I care to remember. Help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development

Re: MOB and sMOB gifts?

• Options
    You could get her something like flowers in a nice vase, a photo frame, or even just something as though you were shopping for her birthday. What are her hobbies? What are her favorite stores? Or you can give her and your father a joint gift. 

If you are worried about your stepmom feeling left out, I would give gifts privately rather than somewhere in front of others such as the RD. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Give your Stepmother and Dad a picture frame with a promise of a wedding picture of you and your new husband with them. I think she will appreciate that you are including her in the photo session. A corsage would also be nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards