Kentucky-Louisville

Bridesmaid Gifts - Any Unique Ideas????

So I know that I should shop for my bridesmaid gifts as though I am shopping for their birthdays/christimas - however, does anyone have any unique ideas?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid Gifts - Any Unique Ideas????

• kysnowbirdkysnowbird member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of the Knotties posted something interesting on a board that I came across a little while ago. For each individual bridesmaid, she was going to take a tote bag and fill it with all kinds of stuff that reminded her of that particular bridesmaid.

So if it was her college roommate, she was going to fill the tote bag with a sweatshirt from their alma mater, the girl's favorite candy from college, a mixed CD of songs from their years there, etc. 

I thought that was a really neat idea. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a tote for each BM from an etsy seller.  In the tote they each got a Coach clutch that I found on a GREAT sale up at the outlets on the way to Indy (they all love Coach, so that worked), a bottle of wine catered to their tastes, and another item.  For one who loves to lounge while she gets ready, I got a plush spa wrap and had it monogrammed.  One who just bought her first house complete with bird filled trees in the back yard got a bird feeder and a bird watching book.  A third who loves experiences got a GC to go to Glassworks and make a blown glass piece either by herself or with her daughter.  They were all pretty pumped with their gifts. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did (for all four of mine, which are just sisters) a sterling silver charm for their charm bracelets.  They have a bunch of wedding related ones at this store in Middletown on Shelbyville Road.  I forget exactly what it's called (my mom directed me there), but it's in the same shopping center as Feeders Supply, KFC, etc.  It's about directly across the street from Peddlers Mall and the McDonalds/Middletown Library. 
  • cyn1812000cyn1812000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you get the charms at 2 Chicks and a Box (or something like that)?  I went there and picked up Fleur De Lis rings for my BMs to wear the day of the wedding.  I still plan on getting them each something a little more personal as well, just haven't decided on exactly what yet.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure she's talking A Mother's Touch in Middletown. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards