Pre-wedding Parties

2 Rehearsals?

It has been suggested that we have 2 rehearsals which some have called the 1st one a "Overview" and the 2nd the actual Rehearsal w/musicians/singers/wp etc..The first rehearsal would be held a week or 2 out and the 2nd rehearsal a night or 2 before the wedding... Have any of you heard of this? Have any of you done this before? If so, please elaborate.... Because Im just a tad confused especially w/the rehearsal dinner... Does this mean we have to provide food for both rehearsals? 

Re: 2 Rehearsals?

• Never heard of this and I personally don't see why you need 2.  What are you gaining from the "overview" that you'd lose if you had just 1 rehearsal?
  • I'm fairly positive that having 2 rehearsals is a ridiculous idea.  You could accomplish an overview via email-it's really not that complicated.
  • I've never heard of this either. I can understand having some sort of get together with your bridal party to let them know about week of events that concern them & the day of schedule, but I did that all via email w/my bridal party due to everyone's work schedules.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards