Attire & Accessories Forum

No dress! wedding in less than 2 months!

Hi!
Recomendations in where to buy my wedding dress fast.. mine was costum made and they did a disaster, no way to fix it and now my weddind is june 23rd and i have no dress!!
Thanks for all the help!
L.

Re: No dress! wedding in less than 2 months!

• Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Nordstrom.  Saks.  Lord & Taylor. Neiman Marcus.

Sorry you had that disaster hit, but thank goodness you have 2 months to find something else.  As well, you might want to try calling every bridal shop within 100 miles (or however far you're willing to drive on a "lark") to find out if they have any dresses in your size.  If so ... grab a friend for a ROAD TRIP!!!!

Oh yes, besides consignment shops (as PP mentioned), you might want to take a look on craigslist or these boards to try to find a dress.

Good luck!  ((((HUGS))))
  • J. Crew has wedding gowns, also www.shopruche.com and I think maybe UO even started a line.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• You could place an order from the website in 20days or 1 month.
    www.dresstimes.com
    www.storeofdress.net
    www.topbridaldress.com

Hope it could help you.
  • Also, Ann Taylor
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG you must be me!  My wedding is also June 23 and my custom made dress is a freakin' disaster even though they took my measurements at the bridal shop.   I bought a new dress online from David's Bridal on the hunch it is probably not fixable, good thing as I still do not have that dress and have yet to hear from them.  The David's Bridal dress came within a week and I love it.

• It's not too late to order off the rack, and have adjustments made should you need them.

Here's a place I wish I had gone to before I got my dress. www.unique-vintage.com It's off the rack, and chances are you prolly won't need a seamstress, but if you do adjustments will be minimal.

I almost bought a reception dress from them, but I decided I was spending enough money on my wedding dress and I figured I'd get as much milage out of it as possible.  Good luck!
  • I bought my dress less than a month before the wedding.. Find your local bridal outlets.. That's where I found mine fo rless than half the price, it fit *perfectly* and I walked out the door with it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards