March 2013 Weddings

day of schedule

Hi girls, Ok, so I am a little crazy and like to be very organized.   I am in the process of finalizing all times and details with the vendors and was trying to be organized about it.  I attempted making a spread sheet but am having a hard time formatting it becaue so many people are involved.  Any suggestons?  Yes, I know I am crazy!

Re: day of schedule

• If you're crazy then I am too :) I made and excel file and each of the columns are (from left to right): When, What, Who, Main Contact #, Items Needed, Location of Items, Items Arriving With/Leaving WIth. Down the first row I just put the time for each thing and split that up by Getting Ready, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. I found the template somewhere online but unfortunately can't find it again so hopefully that helps a little and isn't too confusing! I've found it to be really helpful and keeps me organized!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:day of schedule:[QUOTE]Hi girls, Ok, so I am a little crazy and like to be very organized.nbsp;nbsp; I am in the process of finalizing all times and details with the vendors and was trying to be organized about it.nbsp; I attempted making a spread sheet but am having a hard time formatting it becaue so many people are involved.nbsp; Any suggestons?nbsp; Yes, I know I am crazy! Posted by hollyann122L[/QUOTE]

If you Google wedding day timeline Excel templates, you should find some helpful templates. I found some really cools ones a few months ago, but I had already started my own. I also found a really cool template for planning our Disney World honeymoon. It is amazing the templates people make and are nice enough to put on the web to share.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I keep trying to come up with my day of timeline... but its sooo hard. IDK how long its takes for some of these things. LoL. I am so ready to be done with all the stress details. I am gonna google some more timelines and try to finish the draft this weekend
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards