Connecticut
Options

Cousin's Wedding Recap!

Hey Ladies -

I was the MOH at my cousin's wedding this past weekend and thought I'd give some feedback since she's not a knottie.

DJ: 5 Diamond DJ / Thomas Reilly - A++++ - The DJ was great - played to the crowd and had all newer stuff toward the end of the night - I was not off the dancefloor all night - and the dancefloor was PACKED!

Venue: A Villa Louisa - Bolton, CT. A-. The venue was very pretty, but I was surprised that the staff was NOT more accommodating to the bridal party - the coordinator was a little short with some of us when we were giving her our drink order, and one of the 2 bartenders was pretty rude, but other than that, things were good, including the food.

Cake - Mozzacatos - A+ - Cake was beautiful and delicious!  I was happy to have a second piece the day after the wedding!

Flowers - Ruth Losineau (RuthL) - A++++++++++ - This was probably my favorite part of her wedding - our flowers looked like they were straight out of a magazine (I'll post some pics when I get home), OMG GORGEOUS! Ruth is easy to work with and will stay within your budget (I'm using her for my wedding as well!)

Re: Cousin's Wedding Recap!

• Options
    Melissa603Melissa603 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a pictures of the cake? I'm pretty sure we are going to get ours from Mozzacato
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My dad does - I'll try and upload!
  • Options
    jacki8788jacki8788 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_cousins-wedding-recap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:2ec48d46-1d8b-4afd-9e7e-bf0fc6addf72Post:39abe736-174e-4183-bd67-3c68e61ccd23">Re: Cousin's Wedding Recap!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have a pictures of the cake? I'm pretty sure we are going to get ours from Mozzacato
    Posted by Melissa603[/QUOTE]

Mozzicatto's was at a bridal show we went to a few months ago, and their cannoli wedding cake was AMAZING!! If our cake wasn't included with our catering package, I would def want to use Mozzicatto's--delicious!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My bouquet:

2 centerpieces:

• Options
    Melissa603Melissa603 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My family has gotten basically every cake for birthdays, and every other event we needed a cake for so I was thinking why wouldn't we go to Mozzicatos
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards