Kentucky-Louisville

Vendor Reviews

I got married on September 18, 2010 and it was the best day of my life! 
Here's my list of vendors:

Photography:
James Byrd Photography (A+)
I am honored to have such wonderful memories captured by two amazing photographers!  James Byrd Photography did such an incredible job!  They photographed my engagement pictures, rehearsal shots, and all day coverage on my wedding day.  All the details that i missed during the ceremony and reception were recovered by the remarkable lenses of James Byrd Photography. 
jamesbyrdphotography.com

DJ:
DJ Joe Dubb (A+)
I never wanted the night to end!  DJ Joe Dubb kept the dance floor full the entire evening!  He DJ'ed my engagement pool party earlier this summer and played well beyond the four contract hours duirng my reception.  I plan to hire Joey for future celebrations!  djjoedubb.com

Venue:
Cardinal Club, Simpsonville KY (A+)
Blessed by family connections, we were very fortunate to be able to reserve The Cardinal Club for both our wedding ceremony and reception.  Our ceremony took place just before sunset, under the outdoor covered pavilion, overlooking the fresh green golf course.  The Cardinal Club staff took care of our rental needs (chairs for ceremony & dance floor) and truly catered to our every need.  My wedding day was perfect and i owe the Cardinal Club staff a huge thanks for going above and beyond my expectations.  cardinalclub.cc

Cake:
St. Matthews Catering (A+)
One of my favorite memories of being engaged is the day we went for our cake taste testing!  It was the first time I ever had samples of cake for breakfast and they were all yummy!  The cake had tiny fleur de lis details which matched our wedding theme. St. Matthews Catering did an excellent job at incorporating my ideas into a delicious artpiece!

Flowers:
Nanz & Kraft (A)
I appreciate the time that the floral staff at Nanz & Kraft took to show me bouquet samples using the colored hydrengeas & roses I had in mind for my wedding arragenments.  The fresh flowers were pricy but worth the cost for such an important day.

Ceremony Music:
Jack Griffin and Commonwealth Musicians (A+)
Jack is a lifesaver!  With only five days until the wedding and no ceremony music, I found contact information online about the Commonwealth Musicians, and within a couple hours of contacting Jack, we met during lunch and went over the ceremony music and program.  I was extremely honored to have Jack Griffin, first chair Louisville Orchestra violinist, play during our ceremony.
louisvilleweddingmusic.com

Hair:
Megan Koestel at Fusion Salon (A+)
I emailed a picture of Carrie Underwood's wedding updo to Megan and brought some rhinestone hair pins with me to my hair appointment.  When I left Fusion Salon with a head full of playful curls, I was excited for the rest of the events to begin.  I have no idea how Megan so beautifully pinned each curl in place but I am thankful to her and her amazing hair design work.

Most everything else not mentioned, was designed and assembled by myself (wedding party jewelry, invites, candy station take-home treats, etc.)

If you have any questions, let me know.

Re: Vendor Reviews

• squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I sent you a Private Message - can you please check that & respond?  Thanks!
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards