Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Fun Game Ideas??

Plans for bachelor/bachelorette parties were getting to be a hassle and unneeeded stress, so FI and I decided to have a joint party at our house. There will be the typical beer pong, flip cup, but I need some fun ideas to get people involved and having fun!

A girl I know had a "double dare" party before that she told me about, and I want to do this kind of thing. One challenge she came up with was one partner having a plate on their head with shaving cream on it-their partner has to throw cheese balls and make them stick. The pair with the most at the end wins. So I want to do crazy things like this.

Have any silly/fun ideas? Tongue out

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Fun Game Ideas??

• Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We had a couples shower / pizza party / game night.  My MOH made a big board and we played Gundy and Mr. Gundy Jeopardy!  Categories were things like Gundy, Mr. Gundy, The Wedding, The Future, Dating, etc.  Group was split in to two teams, winners got bragging rights (big deal in our group!) and it only lasted 20 minutes.  The guys even thought it was fun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could steal some ideas from Minute to Win It. They all use household items so it should be pretty easy to set up and get everyone involved in fun games. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I'll definitely have to check out minute to win it!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Be careful, Minute to Win It is addicting

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards