Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Barn Location in Scandia, Mn????

Hey Ladies!

I know there is a GORGEOUS barn venue in Scandia, Mn but I can't find any information on line...  An Ex-Friend of mine was married there and it was small, intimate and beautiful!!!

If anyone out there has any information regarding this place or any other Barn Venue's north of the cities (we live in Forest Lake) I would appreciate any help!  So far I have checked out Elm Creek Reserve Chalet, Gale Woods, Old Log Theatre and Gibbs Farm.

We are planning an October 5th 2013 wedding for 40 guests.
THANK YOU!!!!

Re: Barn Location in Scandia, Mn????

• Rum River Barn is in Milaca which is north of the cities, but pretty far north, heh. Bruentrup Heritage Farm in Maplewood isn't north either but still within the cities. I've also heard of Sweetgrass Farm that holds events, which is in Dalbo MN, not too far from Forest Lake.
  • Awesome!!!  Thank you so very much for your info!!  A couple of those locations I have not heard of yet so THANK YOU!!!!

I have been snooping around this board for a few days now,  knowing that the engagement could literally happen at any time.  I mean after all, we picked a wedding date before he proposed.. haha  Anyway... HE PROPOSED THIS MORNING!  Cant wait to share and get to know all of you lovely ladies!
  • http://www.theknot.com/Vendors/Minnesota-Wedding-Venues/Profiles/CAR/004
    Click on the link above and look through vendors.
    Hope Glenn Farm is in Cottage Grove and of course, Rum River Barn.

• Are you thinking of Gammelgarden? We just got married in Scandia this past weekend and took pictures there and I can't want to see how they turned out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards