New Hampshire

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I have a student in class who is really starting to get on my nerves.  He doesn't enjoy the class that I TA so he has moved on to being a smart a$$ all the time and he corrects my grammar when I'm speaking to the class.  Ugh.  I shouldn't let it bother me as much as it does, but it's driving me crazy!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I must stop procrastinating...need to study, need to exercise, need to diet, etc.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I would really like it if my school schedule wasn't crazy busy for two days in the middle of the week. I don't get a chance to breathe until my planning period on Friday morning. Ugh. I thought it would be great when I first got my schedule, but after living it for a few weeks, not having any preps in the middle of the week really stinks.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I think things are finally getting accomplished (yay!) I lastly confess that I have not been sleeping good lately and am stressed like woah! Lastly, I don't think I am going to have a bachelorette party at ALL, FI is having his this weekend and it makes me so sad :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards