Ohio-Columbus
Options

where to print programs

For those of you who made your own wedding programs, where did you print them at. Also how may did you make? One per guest or more like one per couple? Thank you

Re: where to print programs

• Options
    BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine printed at Office Max -Polaris.  I didn't price compare, I just wanted to get them printed that day, and went with a place that said I could get them back the same day.  They did a great job, they printed them and cut them for me, for just under $25. I still had to fold them, cut the ribbon, hole punched, tie the ribbon, etc. myself.   I made 100 programs for about 140 people.  You definitely don't need to make one for every person.  I had some left over after the wedding as well.
    My planning bio has a little more detail about it too, along with pictures:
    http://bcsgalbio.weebly.com/paper.html
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We printed our own. I typed up how I wanted the program to read and H formatted a template in Word for me. We did them on 8 1/2 by 11 manilla nice paper landscape style. We then took them to Kinko's/FedEx Office to be professionally folded in half and stapled.

I wanted to hand tie them all with ribbon, but we were running out of time, so that was the second best option. The at home printing didn't cost that much and the whole process at Kinko's was less than $30.

And no, like pp said, you don't need to make one for every single person. I think we printed 120 programs which was about how many guests we were expecting. We had a lot leftover. That is just me, though, I like to have more than not enough. Better safe than sorry kinda thing. I would say to take your guest count and then half it and then add some extras.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i've had very affordable and well-done print stuff (all for work) at the staples near campus in the lennox. their print team is really good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard that Vistaprint does a great job.. We haven't used them for wedding stuff yet but I use them for our Christmas cards every year. I just upload the design and they print it and mail it out.
  • Options
    AlliD11AlliD11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use Vista Print for alot of stuff also - I haven't done my programs yet but I did my STD's and they turned out great. I do my Christmas Invites every year along with any other invites I may need. I actually got my STD's done for free, just paid for shipping. If you sign up w/ them, they will email you about free stuff all the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards