New Jersey
Options

Wedding Bands

Does anyone know a jeweler or jewelry store for wedding bands in wayne/little falls area or any online stores? I'm looking for a good price. Thanks!

Re: Wedding Bands

• Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try bluenile.com they're great as a starting point for prices
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you request the ring sizer from bluenile (they will send it to you for free) it comes with a coupon for 10% off
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Blue Nile too.  I bought and returned a few because I wasn't sure what I wanted, and it was really easy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went this weekend to the Jewelry Exchange right near the Willowbrook Mall in the same shopping center where Home Goods is. There were a lot of different vendors and choices. FI is going to check with where we got my ring from to see if they have a matching band (I would need a custom one or to have my ring rest). If they don't we will be going back there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd second The Jewelry Exchange.
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    FI's is from The Jewelry Exchange in Edgewater. Mine is from danforthdiamond.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Based on the recs of a couple people here we went to the Jewelry Exchange in Edgewater. The prices were great, good selection and our rings look fantastic.
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also agree with the jewlery exchange
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Walter Bauman's they have a few locations, we bought our bands there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards