Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Photographers

I am looking for suggestions for wedding photographers in the Twin Cities area.  I am looking to spend $2300 or less.  Any suggestions?

Re: Photographers

• edited December 2011
    Check out this post we made awhile back!  It should give you somewhere to start!  The very last post, has them all listed by price range!  = )

Click here!
  • edited December 2011
    I can now also add my photographer to the list- she moved back to MN!

Sara Montour- her package is 2500, so a little bit higher than your budget.
  • Sarahsue1684Sarahsue1684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is based out of the TC. He was amazing. Here is a link Our package was just under $2300 we got 8 hours coverage, 2 photographers,proof album, engagement photos,rights to proofs, $200 print credit, online proof album, unlimited places to shoot on the wedding day. Heres the link to some of our pics.....let me know if you want the link to our whole album I can message it to you.

http://www.markschlanserphotographyblog.com/eric-sarah/
  • shainabironshainabiron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't add mine to the list, but here is his info

<1500
    Joshua Lemon Photography (joshualemon.com or he's on facebook as well) 

We had a 1.5 hour engagement session and 8 hours of photography scheduled for $1350.   He's a great communicator.  I hear back from him very quickly whenever I email him. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Our local bio website has quite a few listed also. I believe there is a link in one of the stickies at the top of the forum home page.

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    She's on the list but I can't say enough good things about my photographer, Britt from Render Photography.  She's awesome!
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • edited December 2011
    I would also definitely recommend Troy with Pixelposey photography. I just recently booked him and am VERY excited to work with him. I don't know when your date is, but you should check out his work. I know most of his packages are under your price range, and if you give him that price, he probably could work with it or under. My price range was definitely under that and I was able to book him for my full day.

www.pixelposey.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards