Massachusetts-Boston

Colonnade!

Decision made. At last. Amen! :-)

Re: Colonnade!

• Congratulations! It's so good to get the big checks done. :)
  • Congratulations!! That's fantastic.  Take a minute to relax before jumping on the next thing.
    The Colonnade is a great venue and just having a venue in general is a huge relief.

The Colonnade was actually my first choice, but as I mentioned in a PP, we ended up not signing it because contract negotiations went south.  I am curious, have you actually signed the contract with them yet?  If so, what did you think of the negotiations?  Were you ok with the liability stuff?  I know its a bit personal, so if you don't want to share, I totally understand.  I am just curious (especially since I really feel I missed out with them :( ).  If you don't want to share on here, feel free to PM me.

Regardless, congrats on a huge check!!  Your wedding will be beautiful.
  • Thanks ladies! I am excited! I adore my wedding coordinator there - Gabi. She is the best. They really know how to treat you like a princess and make that sale! ;-)

Mimmer04 - Thanks! I will try to send you a PM tomorrow. :-)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_colonnade?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:3b9fdec3-2de6-40ba-937c-1f2386819fe3Post:0a1c2477-ec99-4415-acb3-71061694a6af">Re: Colonnade!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations!! That's fantastic.  Take a minute to relax before jumping on the next thing. The Colonnade is a great venue and just having a venue in general is a huge relief. The Colonnade was actually my first choice, but as I mentioned in a PP, we ended up not signing it because contract negotiations went south.  I am curious, have you actually signed the contract with them yet?  If so, what did you think of the negotiations?  Were you ok with the liability stuff?  I know its a bit personal, so if you don't want to share, I totally understand.  I am just curious (especially since I really feel I missed out with them :( ).  If you don't want to share on here, feel free to PM me. Regardless, congrats on a huge check!!  Your wedding will be beautiful.
    Posted by Mimmer04[/QUOTE]

Mimmer - just PM'd you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards