April 2012 Weddings
Options

So M.I.A...but tons of checks!

I've been on the Knot zero times in almost a month! Finals are next week, we've been installing hardwood floors in our house...by ourselves, and then Thanksgiving and my bday on the 26th...life is so nuts right now.

I have however managed to take engagement pics, order/receive/mail STDSr, bought my dress! It comes in in early January, FINALLY booked videographer and makeup. We chose bridesmaids dresses and formalwear for the guys. And finalized my flowers/reception decor...all this in the month of November!! I'm exhausted. I think after we get the last few STDs out, I will take a break until Christmas is over.

Here's a pic of our STD and also the dress I chose. Not the greatest pic b/c it was a little big b/c it was a sample but you get the idea =)

Photobucket Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: So M.I.A...but tons of checks!

• Options
    Glad to hear you're getting things done despite the madness! I know how you feel. Our finals are next week too and I'm graduating! EEEK! 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Oh, congrats! Are you walking in the graduation? When I got my bachelor's degree I didn't. I was just glad to be finished!! 
  • Options
    yay for all the checks! your STDs are great! I LOVE that pic of you "kicking" your FI! I've never seen that before! And your dress is gorgeous. I'm taking a break myself until after the holidays, but not because I want to... I just need more $! lol
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    Haha..thanks! That pic is our fave and just came from us goofing off. Our photographer saw us messing around and asked us to do it again..Im always up for throwing out a karate kick and my FI is excellent at timing the "jump" photos! LOL
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_miabut-tons-of-checks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:215ec0bc-5307-4a83-ab1a-455a12181937Post:f8692ea1-5f5f-4d92-8b05-0323f5e264c2">Re: So M.I.A...but tons of checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, congrats! Are you walking in the graduation? When I got my bachelor's degree I didn't. I was just glad to be finished!! 
    Posted by RaeRae1126[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yeah I'm walking, but since it's the winter ceremony, there are waaay fewer grads and they separate it by college rather than do all of the university's grads. If I was graduating in the summer, then I probably would not be walking!

</div>
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Congrats on getting so much done!!! 

And beautiful dress...I picked the same one. lol  It looks like you picked a different sash? We have great taste ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_miabut-tons-of-checks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:215ec0bc-5307-4a83-ab1a-455a12181937Post:f1de727c-6509-4c97-a025-38fa17ea6b98">Re: So M.I.A...but tons of checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on getting so much done!!!  And beautiful dress...I picked the same one. lol  It looks like you picked a different sash? We have great taste ;)
    Posted by blgrout[/QUOTE]
     <div>Oh, how cool! Yes, we have great taste for sure. I wasnt sold on the sash that came with the dress.The one in the pic is just a plain ivory sash with a brooch pinned on. I may go that route with my dress, not sure yet!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards