Wisconsin
Options

Venting!

My fiance and I are doing a pre-wedding party, basically a way to play loud hip hop music, get drunk and party with people we can't afford to invite to the wedding. My fiance called SEVERAL bars/lounges (Aura, Good Life, Bayou, to name a few) the other day and no one has called him back. In this economy I am so confused.

Then last night we went to Hi Lo Lounge in the 3rd ward and it looked perfect for our party. I asked a bartender for the information and she said the owner would come talk to us. Instead, another bartender came, tried to answer my questions and said she'd get the owner because she didn't know the answers. THEN the orginal bartender came over, said the owner was across the room BUT she would answer our questions. Of course she didn't have all the information.  Then she said, the music couldn't have "a lot of cussing" ...  What the #*(*?

And why did this owner think he is too important to talk to us?!

Basically, the place was empty on a Friday night. We want a Friday night.  I'm annoyed... trying to spend money and I guess no one wants it. Or no one wants our loud "cussing" music Sealed

Re: Venting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards