Wisconsin
Options

1451 Renaissance Place Milwaukee

Hello! My fiance and I were looking into having our reception at 1451 Renaissance Place and we were wondering what people's experiences with this place have been, as well as cost. I know online reviews have been good, but you never know who has written them.

Thanks!

JojoBoom
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 1451 Renaissance Place Milwaukee

• Options
    gamblejl31gamblejl31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding there about a year ago, and it was beautiful!  Everyone had commented on how unique it was.  The cocktail hour was held in the lobby downstairs then everyone went up the stairs to the reception room for dinner and dancing.  As a guest I thought it was really nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's beautiful!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI's cousin got married there last year. It is beautiful and the food was delicious! The only thing that was a (minor) problem was that the downstairs cocktail area has almost no seating which was an issue for elderly guests. Grandma is in not-so-good health - and even she didn't have a place to sit! Just something to keep in mind! :)
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    beautiful venue, but it will cost you.

you need to spend at least $7,500 (2,500 can be used from their beverage service towards it). so basically you are spending at least 5k for space and time.

In my opinion, if you are going to spend that kind of money for a downtown milwaukee location, you should be getting a view as well, which there is not one from inside the facility. just a few things we discovered, but still a nice venue.

we ended up booking the war memorial for half the price plus we get downtown and lake views :)

hope this helps.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with all the above posts.  BEAUTIFUL but it is more of an investment so if money is not an issue:  GO FOR IT!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards