Florida-Central Florida
Options

Places for pics with dogs..

Hey gals!

So, I need some ideas for places to have pics taken with our boys.  We are going to eventually have an E-pic session with Jessica Leigh, and we'd like to have our boys in the pics... Any ideas??

And yes, anywhere in Orlando is an option :-)

Re: Places for pics with dogs..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do the city parks have pet restrictions? I'm pretty sure I saw people walking around with their pets in Dickson Azalea park when we did our e-pics there. Or what about downtown Winter Park? That's a dog-Mecca.
  • Options
    andee1353andee1353 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not so in Winter Park, the furry fellas can not go in Central Park on Park Ave. There is a dog park off of Lakemont but maybe not so pretty...Call some local Chambers and see what they have to say about doggie friendly places.
  • Options
    Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Lake Eola might be a good option!

• Options
    ashbosityashbosity member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you having them in your wedding, by chance? We want to have our pug as our flower girl, but aren't sure if the logistics will work out. Alyssa is right about Dickson Azalea Park. I took a picture of the "All Dogs Must Be On Leashes" sign when I was scoping it out as a possible ceremony location.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Azalea Park! At least I think that's the one we had puppy portraits done in last year. They turned out great!

That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards