Wisconsin

Midwest Sound

Looking for some new posts on what people think of Midwest Sound.  I live in Kenosha but am getting married in Wausau.  Midwest sound gave me the best deal and are willing to travel (altogether paying 820).  Have you used them and what do you think?  They use cd's (they say because computers are not fool proof) has that been an issue for anyone?

Re: Midwest Sound

• SweetCharadeSweetCharade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Midwest Sound for our wedding.  They've DJed the last three weddings we've gone to, and I think they have a good way to read the crowd.

A lot of people don't like that they don't know who their DJ is going to be until a couple of weeks before the wedding, but the weddings I went to had three different DJs and they were all good, so I figure we've got a good chance of our DJ being good.

Plus, no one else could beat their price.
  • wwest21wwest21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am actually considering Midwest Sound for my wedding. We are receiving a huge discount for holding our wedding in April, and also doing it so far in advance. But anyway, I really enjoyed talking with them and I know a few people that also had Midwest Sound and it has always been a good time.

I thought when we met with them, they said we could request a particular DJ, or even if we wanted him to be in his 20's. They didn't care we could request a female if we want. So, I think they do give some flexibility. They also have you fill out a form and you tell them the level of interaction you want from the DJ. We really liked them and that is most likely who we will be going with.
  • ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds like a good price! I think I may have considered them if we didn't have a DJ related to us where we got ours for $500.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
  • DanicaDanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have much time to reply, but YES!  They are great.  I have never had a bad experience and really enjoy working with Chad when booking.  They always seem to know how to read the crowd and they will totally work with you on what you want. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm really happy to read these posts because my FI and I have picked them as our DJ.  They are giving us a great deal for a winter wedding and they have been VERY VERY helpful with any questions I had over the phone.  They even gave us extra time with our contract, etc because we are very busy students.

I LOVE the professionalism of them and after going back and forth with a small DJ in Madison, I'm so happy to not have to worry about prices changing or them not being in busines etc.  I would say GO FOR IT!  They have been great so far and I'm looking forward to what they will do with my reception!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards