Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

make up emergency :(

Ok – so there was some misunderstanding with the girl who was supposed to be coming to my house to do my wedding make up … and… well that’s not going to happen anymore (long story). SO I need to som how find someone else who can do my make-up and some of my BMs or just suck it up and do it myself. With less than 2 weeks notice. Awesome.  Im going to contact everyone on the vendor listing .. but thought I’d see if anyone knows someone else they could recommend that could come to my house to do my  make up and my BMs.

Re: make up emergency :(

• pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Crap, that sucks. I don't have any suggestions, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That really sucks...

I would try to talk to people at MAC/Sephora as well and see if you could all go in and get it done for a fee.  Who knows, they might be willing to have someone come to you as well.
  • Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am no help here, but I wanted to send some good vibes your way!!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Danielle, I just emailed you, we will get you out of this mess! So don' worry!! Check your email and get back to me!! Jessica
  • LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours done at the Bobbi Brown and Clinique counters at the mall. We made the appointments the week of. I know that's not someone coming to you but it worked out well!

Hope it helps!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have a friend who might be able to help out! Email or PM me for her details!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for all the good vibes ladies! I was able to find someone available who did a friends wedding, so i'm good to go!

• JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Hope Whittier who did my make up. I've recommended her to 5 brides so far and everyone's been happy. She works at Dior and will come to the house. If you are interested, send me a message and I'll give you her phone#.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards